Existing Farm Land with Huge Potential!
105 Reedy Road Buckland Park 5120
Up for sale is 7.84 ha or 19.4 acres of fertile horticulture land located in Buckland Park, currently cultivating eggplants, capsicums, tomatoes, cucumber, zucchini,…
This is a rare opportunity for anyone who wants to invest in the agriculture business or existing market gardener looking to expand their farm .
The package comes with a 4-bedrooms house, 1 bath, 2 toilets and a single garage.
92 plastic farmhouses, 40 of those are currently rented out at $32,000 per year until June 2022, with options to renew contract and opportunity for a rental increase.
* One existing shed with a cooling room for storage
* Hydroponic system set up
* Bore water tank with 3.70 millions gallons capacity
* Bolivar water supply is scheduled to be connected in April 2021
* 50x30m fully lined dam
* 15 min drive to Elizabeth Shopping Centre
* Quick access to the city via Northern Expressway
Council rates / $510 per quarter
SA water / approx $TBA per quarter
For more information or a private viewing please call Phuong on 0410 848 168.