15 GRUNDY ROAD, LIGHTSVIEW
Eagle-eyed investors need look no further than this bright, modern and spacious two-storey townhouse. Schools, bus links and shops are all conveniently located within easy reach ensuring you will never be short on tenants eager to call this impressive property home.
The main level houses the open-plan kitchen, meals and living zone with direct access to the paved and private courtyard. The contemporary finishes continue into the kitchen with quality appliances and ample storage plus there’s also a main-floor powder room, storeroom and a single garage with a compact laundry.
All three bedrooms are set on the upper level with each offering a built-in robe including your generous master with an ensuite. A main bathroom sits between the guest bedrooms and there’s also a study nook for those who work from home.
Shops and dining options are within easy reach while a 15-minute drive (approx.) will have you in the heart of Adelaide.
Upper level comprising of:
– Modern and spacious master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
– Bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and bedroom 2 with skylight
– Modern main bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
Lower level comprising of:
– Light-filled open plan living and meals area opening out to the courtyard
– Stylish kitchen with gas cook top
– Additional toilet
– European style laundry
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Courtyard with rain water tank
– Single garage with automatic panel door and internal access
– Security door to entrance
– NBN connection
The suburb of Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, 15 hectares of local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre, Medical Centre and a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.